According to a Microsoft Survey, Small and Medium-Sized Businesses (SMBs) see a 30% rise in revenue from cloud computing, compared with 90% of respondents not using hosted technology that reported an overall decrease in revenue.
What is Cloud Computing?
The "cloud" metaphor has been used for decades as a way to represent how networking technology is used to connect people and businesses to their data.
Cloud Computing is simply using data networks (the Internet, for instance) to provide secure access to data, services, software, and hardware hosted in public and private data centers around the world. The fact is, you are already using it in many ways.
Find out how this concept is evolving and how you can use the “Cloud” now and in the future to power your business.
The Benefits of Alpine Business Systems Cloud Computing Services include:
- Cost Savings on Hardware and Software
- "Green" Initiatives: Reduce power and cooling needs
- Improved Reliability
- ANYWHERE and ANYTIME Access to data and information
- Enhanced Backup Capabilities
- Comprehensive Disaster Recovery
- High Availability
- Move Capital Expenses (CapEx) to Operational Expenses (OpEx)
- Focus your Internal I.T. staff on BUSINESS, not technology
- Pay for only what you use
- Stay ahead of your competition - Always have the latest technology deployed
Contact us to see how we can bring your business to the Cloud.